What we are looking for:
A strategic and visionary Chief of Content Officer, who is passionate about empowering the Jewish community
through engaging media education in all areas of Jewish life and Torah.
This position is a great fit if you are:
- A Polished Educator - Your super talent is breaking down any topic into digestible and relatable segments
- A Master of Story - you harness the power of a story to build sequential content that deepens the
experience and keeps viewers engaged in the process.
- On Top of the Frum and Jewish Community Buzz - Your finger is on the pulse of the pain points of our
community and what people want to learn about.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Research skills to become the expert on what people want to hear about in different demographics of the
- Curriculum development skills to break down topics into mini-courses and other learning modules meeting
your established learning goals.
- Project management skills to manage the course creation of multiple courses at different stages under
- Creative writing skills to craft engaging posts and educational content for social media delivery.
- Collaboration skills to work with our team of educators, production team and social media manager.
What you’ll be doing
- Spearheading the vision of implementing learning goals for all Meaningful Minute initiatives, including
establishing specific learning outcomes for all content created.
- Researching topics of interest within our different demographics and planning the strategic timeline for
- Collaborating with educators and subject experts.
- Collaborating with content lecturers to create their assigned content pieces.
- Reviewing and approving created content to ensure it’s in line with its designated learning objective.
- Collaborating with the media team to review feedback and implement changes.
- Curating existing content from the web to supplement our own course content and other independent curated
media content projects.
- Creating social media micro-content by crafting copy and assisting the creative team with designing the
accompanying media graphics, video etc.
- Designing surveys to collect feedback on content and monitor the success of meeting its educational
- Reviewing feedback and implementing changes to optimize topics, ideal format and methods of delivery.
Your experience should include:
- Degree or Semicha
- 5+ years of educational content creation, educational programming or teaching experience.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading and editing.
- Creating posts for social media
Bonus experience includes:
- Creating educational videos
- Creating e-learning courses
To apply for this position please send a full CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org