What we are looking for:
An ambitious and strategic Social Media Manager who is passionate about harnessing the power of technology
to enable more people to access our Torah content and deepen their level of engagement with our global
community of viewers.
This position is a great fit if you:
- Are a Social Media Lover- being on top of the latest digital marketing trends is your hobby!
- Are a Master Communicator - you live by example of clear communication that shines through in both
your work relationships and the content you manage.
- Are a Creative Self Starter - you love the challenge of stepping into any situation and creating an
optimized system that leads to better results.
- Have a deep familiarity with the Frum and Jewish community’s social media consumption habits.
(Familiarity with the online Jewish education space is a bonus!)
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Stellar project management skills to lead projects from the stage of inception through
implementation, analysis and optimization.
- Strong collaboration skills to support senior management, strategize with Chief Content Officer and
lead other teams.
- A strong understanding of the content writing and design process.
- A mastery of developing the right voice for different platforms and demographics.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing and implementing social media strategies that align with organizational goals.
- Executing research on benchmark trends and demographic audience preferences.
- Collaborating with the Chief Content Officer to implement optimal content delivery based on trends,
current events, calendar of the year and other variables.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with influencers via social media to build a strong network.
- Adapting pre-designed templates to produce high-quality written and visual content for each social media
- Overseeing the implementation across all social media channels with an emphasis on driving viewers
through our marketing funnel.
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Building and monitoring presence and brand on social media.
- Analyzing data, reporting on ROI and adjusting in order to achieve target goals.
- Managing our online communities, responding and engaging with respondents on each account.
- Providing customer service via social media to answer basic questions and queries.
Your experience should include:
- 3-5 years of developing, implementing and measuring social media campaigns, including growing and
deepening social media communities.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Experience with hubspot or other social media management software.
To apply for this position please send a full CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org